8/9/10

About Scheduling

Next week I'll finish my introductory visits to each of the colleges, which means I'll have even more projects to start on. I'm trying to balance hours spent working for each school while still making sure that every project reaches a timely and successful outcome. For now I'm focusing on projects that are already underway or those with a timeline that starts this summer, but if you're ready to begin a project, want my input, or are just feeling a little neglected please don't hesitate to contact to me. Email is always best at caoyler@gmail.com.

I'm also tracking when I'm on the road, and you can see when I'll be visiting your school through the NGL calendar at https://sites.google.com/site/oh5nextgenerationlibrary/Home/calendar-1. If you want to add a visit to the calendar just let me know and we can set something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment